The appearance of facial wrinkles, which give the age of Mature women – a process as natural and inevitable. To prevent it is impossible, however there are many ways that help slow aging of the skin.
Modern women who are unwilling to accept the premature onset of old age, there is a choice: they can do this using a wide range of cosmetic preparations, recipes of traditional cosmetics, facial gymnastics, as well as procedures of hardware cosmetology, which is now possible at home.
How to rejuvenate your face at home
There is a strong belief that facial rejuvenation is a process that requires high material costs and the same amount of time. This belief is true only if we are talking about visiting beauty salons or paying for the services of professionals.
If we want to rejuvenate the skin on their own, it is easy to make otherwise: the components of homemade scrubs and masks available and inexpensive, and the duration of procedures is not so great. Besides, perform them at any convenient time.
So what are the homemade methods of facial rejuvenation, there are modern beauties?
- The implementation of face masks, peels and scrubs, which are made on their own. The mask help to smooth out existing shallow wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new, and improve facial contour, tightening the skin. Scrubs and peels, which facilitate the exfoliation of dead epithelial cells, greatly accelerating the renewal process of the epidermal layers.
- Using contrasting herbal compresses can be perfectly clean the skin, restoring its lost freshness and radiance.
- Self-massage of the face, improve lymph and blood circulation, provide the skin cells with additional nutrients to produce a lifting effect and help to get rid of puffiness, wrinkles, fleet and deep skin folds. In other words, massage is a great way to exercise age-correction of an oval face.
- Wiping the face with ice cubes of beauty, a unique rejuvenating treatment, which has an almost instant effect.
- Homemade sessions of microcurrent therapy, made with a compact household device, can significantly slow down the formation of wrinkles by improving the skin tone, reduce the swelling of tissues and adjust the face oval.
In the pursuit of youth and beauty, all means are good! So I think many women, faced with disappointing signs of aging on your face.
The main advantages of using folk recipes of beauty are the following:
- Availability of components included in their composition: they typically have in every kitchen and medicine chest.
- The cheapness of the ingredients used is not comparable with the cost of the finished cosmetic products.
- For preparing home remedies use only natural products that contain extremely useful for skin substances (in contrast to industrial cosmetics that are rich in preservatives, dyes).
- The woman who prepares their own composition, it is possible to choose the recipe that is perfect for her body and gives the opportunity to avoid unwanted allergic reactions.
- To perform anti-aging treatments can be in the moment when you need it most and convenient.
In the body of a woman over the age of 13, triggered mechanisms of aging of the skin: production of hyaluronic acid begins to gradually shrink, lose moisture, the skin gradually loses and subcutaneous fat. As a result, the surface appears light mesh facial wrinkles.
To slow down the rapidity of this process will help daily complex of beauty treatments using toning and moisturizers.
- The procedure of cleaning, which should start every morning, designed to cleanse the skin and prepare it for makeup application. Normal tap water that contains chlorine, it does not fit. Owners of dry skin it is better to use a cleansing milk or lotion. Ideal for washing the girls with normal or oily skin is to either melt or mineral (without gas) water. If not, you can use pre-filtered boiled water.
- For toning the skin, you can use the tonic, which is matched to your skin type or lotion homemade. To save face from the glare, enough to wipe with a weakly brewed green tea with a dash of lemon juice. Before applying the cream it is useful to wipe the face with ice, prepared from decoction of medicinal herbs or natural fruit juice. After such a manipulation will increase the skin tone and the pores are narrowed.
- Moisturizer should be selected not only to skin type, but in accordance with age. In the spring and summer months before you leave home it is advisable to use the cream that contains UV filters that protect the skin from dry effects of sun rays.
- To further moisturize the skin, you need throughout the day to spray either thermal or non-carbonated mineral water.
- In the evening to care for facial skin will need a little more time. First, be sure to remove from the face of the residual makeup. Most often it is done with the help of gel or foam cleanser. Thirty beauties you can use a water feature: does not contain alcohol, it does not dry the skin.
- For deep cleansing of the skin you need to perform regular exfoliation, using a combination of purchased and homemade scrubs. With this procedure, the skin not only gets rid of particles of epithelium, but acquires an additional tone due to better blood circulation. After peeling the surface of the skin is immediately smoothed, and the skin begins to Shine. Oily skin needs exfoliation at least twice a week, dry – not more than twice a month. The peeling efficiency can be significantly enhanced, pre-steam the skin.
- After the procedure of removing makeup on the face you need to apply any night cream or a special oil. If the skin is inflamed or there are pimples, you can use a product containing salicylic acid.
The simplest, most accessible and therefore most popular method of facial rejuvenation is the implementation of the masks. Before applying the face should be good to steam (this will enhance the rejuvenating effect).
Brew in a saucepan of nettle or chamomile and adding to the broth a few drops of essential oil (for normal skin type is suitable geranium oil, fat – camphor oil, dry Shea butter), lean over it, covering your head with a towel. The duration of steaming is not more than a quarter of an hour. To avoid burns, it should not be too low tilt your head.
- Taking half a Cup of lukewarm milk, add just enough flour to make a creamy mass. By driving one egg yolk and thoroughly mix the substance, apply it on clean face. After waiting twenty minutes, wash off the mask with water, which was added fresh lemon juice.
- The owner of a dry skin, who want to get rid of shallow wrinkles, enough to cook a potato mask. Cook a couple of large potatoes, them immediately mash to puree state and in the form of heat is applied to the skin. After 20 minutes wash off with lukewarm water.
- An excellent tonic effect, helping to smooth out wrinkles, has a mask of herbs. They are herbal from the leaves of wild strawberry, plantain, yarrow, currant and lime, taken in equal proportions. Eight dessert spoons of the cooked material is poured such a quantity of boiling water to make a viscous slurry. After application of the drug at the quarter hour positions applied on the skin of the neck and face. To wash use cold water.
- Effectively smooth out the skin, simultaneously providing a mild exfoliating action will help mask of ripe quince. Rubbed on a fine grater, it is applied to the cleansed skin of the face. After twenty minutes of exposure to the fruit pulp is washed off with warm water, and on the face is applied a little moisturizer.
- Tonic effect has a composition, prepared from a tablespoon of yeast and mix warm milk, honey and linseed oil, taken on a teaspoon.
- For effective smoothing of wrinkles you can prepare a mask from a tablespoon of sour cream and mix lemon juice and honey (to take them is a small spoon).
Prolong the youthfulness of the face with a rejuvenating massage. The effect of it becomes noticeable not at once: depending on what condition was the skin may need 15 to 30 sessions that run at least three times a week.
- To perform massage you need to be alone in a quiet room, choosing the time before a night's rest to the facial skin to fully rest after the procedure.
- The pose of the woman who is performing the self-massage should be comfortable so she can sleep in the bed or in an easy chair placed before a large mirror, which allows us to examine the face, neck and shoulders.
- Wearing a headband or elastic bandage, it is necessary to remove the hair from his forehead, to perform a make-up remover and mild face peel.
- On the prepared face is applied in a massage oil or rich cream: this is necessary in order to achieve easy sliding of the fingers on the surface of the skin (this will prevent it stretching and even injury).
Begin the session with a neck massage, gently smoothing out her movements, directed from the bottom up. Especially carefully study the area of education "fleet" – the area at the junction of the chin and neck.
Going to the cheeks, sweeping movements of the palms, like iron, smooth skin. Further, the impact becomes linear: gently pressing on the skin, running their fingers diagonal line directed from the center of the cheeks to the temples.
With high intensity work the nasolabial folds, but the area around the eyes should be massaged with extreme caution.
Stroking of the skin in these places carry out the most weak – ring – fingers.
The skin on the forehead first, working the iron as movements of the palms, and then transferred to a linear movement of the finger, directed from the eyebrows to the hairline. Massage of the nose, which consists in the movement of the thumb from the tip to the point between the eyebrows, is carried out in the last turn.
The main condition for a rejuvenating massage: attention to each area of the face because the local rejuvenation is impossible.
Exercises – exercises for the face
Exercises for the face, often called facebuilding come to the aid of women who do not attend expensive beauty salons and buying expensive cosmetics, to maintain their youth and beauty.
The effectiveness of rejuvenating gymnastics is so high that it is often called the non-surgical facelift. Without going into a long discourse, describe the main complex of exercises for different muscles and areas of the face.
- Exercise for strengthening labial muscles. Slowly, as if pronouncing the sound "on", pull the lips. Reaching the maximum stretching of the lips, open them. The first time you run are limited to two repetitions. Every day add one repetition.
- Eye exercise No. 1. Close your eyes, keep your head still. Follow these ten rotations of the eyes first clockwise, and then in the opposite direction. Eye exercise No. 2. Eyes closed, smile as widely as possible. Then draw the "mask of sorrow", as low down the corners of the lips. The alternation of smiles and mask should be repeated at least five times.
- Exercise for strengthening chin. Pull forward the chin, at the same time plunging into his mouth and pressed to the teeth of the lower lip with the effort of moving his jaw left and right. Make five repetitions.
- Exercise from wrinkles on a forehead. Tightly clasped his brow with his hands so that they cover it completely: to the border of the hair. Close your eyes and straining your eyes and turn your eyeballs clockwise and counterclockwise (five times in each direction).
- Exercise that helps to improve facial contours and get rid of the "fleet". Inflate the cheeks, count to five and slowly release the air. Perform at least ten repetitions.
- Exercise wrinkles. The maximum tilt your head back. Relax neck muscles, open your mouth widely. Making a considerable effort, straining the jaw and neck muscles, slowly lift the jaw. The sign for the cessation of this movement is when the lower lip blocked upper. Repeat five times.
Before performing gymnastics anti-aging should be to cleanse your face. Exercises you must perform in front of the mirror (on a chair or on an exercise ball). After the gym, again clean the face, as the exercises stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid, to provoke perspiration, and may be accompanied by clogged pores.
Natural oils help resist the free radicals (which are formed in the skin due to the active influence of ultraviolet light), used in home cosmetology for healing, nutrition, hydration and cleansing.
For facial rejuvenation often apply oil made from peach and grape seeds, jojoba, olive, peach, wheat germ and sea buckthorn.